Tool for processing ferrules according to DIN 46228-4, 0.5 mm² to 2.5 mm², equipped with pressure lock, magazine, cutting, stripping, twisting, and crimping unit.
- Integrated pressure lock ensures consistently high-quality crimping
- Up to 30% time savings since the process steps required for assembling conductors can be carried out using only one tool
- Multifunctional crimping pliers for the processing of
- Taped ferrules according to DIN 46228-4
- Robust and durable due to use of resistant plastics and annealed metals
- Visualized process flows directly on the pliers simplify operation